Nothing like an inspiring quote on a Monday, amirite??
- “She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” -Proverbs 31:25
- “Courage is grace under pressure.” -Ernest Hemingway
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.”
- “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.”
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or we can rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “She is water/soft enough to offer life/tough enough/to drown it away.” -Rupi Kaur
- “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” -Helen Keller
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” -Kurt Cobain
- “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.”
- “Some days, you just have to create your own sunshine.”
What’s your favorite quote? Let me know- I love when readers send me messages!
Image: Euclid, Ohio (iPhone camera)