We all know it, and none of us want it to happen, but the season of school is right around the corner. As much as I don’t miss being viciously stressed over my grades, I am going to be right back into my grind of waking up at six AM every day very soon.
So, in honor of vacation, here are some ideas for how you can make the most of summer before it slips below the horizon until next year:
- Dance in the rain.
- Sleep in.
- Stay up late.
- Go swimming.
- Go stargazing.
- Go on a road trip.
- Have a bonfire.
- Read a book for fun.
- Drive with your windows down.
- Have a picnic in the park.
- Go for ice cream.
- Make your own popsicles.
- Binge-watch a Netflix series.
- Go for a run on a park trail.
- Go to a lake or pool nearby.
- Go to an amusement park or carnival.
- Listen to a summer playlist on Spotify.
- Go for a hike.
- Eat breakfast outside.
- Catch a firefly.
What’s still on your summer bucket list? Are you excited for back-to-school, or dreading it? Leave a comment! 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Featured Image: Canon Rebel T5; Easton Town Center, Columbus, Ohio.