I’ve been getting requests to share some date ideas. As promised, this post will be oh-so-fall inspired because I am ready for autumn. My fall candles are burning, my pumpkin spice tea is piping, and my orange string lights are sparkling. Here are some date ideas (with pictures because why would I deprive you of pictures) that you can go on with your boyfriend, girlfriend, or best friend! Enjoy! 🙂
- Pumpkin patch: Last year, Ben and I went to pick out pumpkins for each other. We found pumpkins to put out on our porches, and then we carved and painted them together for Halloween! This was so fun and it will definitely be a continuing tradition.
2. Fall walks: There is no better time to go for a hike than autumn. The beautiful leaves make for awesome picture-taking!
3. Mini golf: Traditionally, this is a summer activity, but most courses are still open in the fall. There are much less people this time of year, so you won’t have to wait in line behind people at every hole. It is a great way to enjoy the last of the fall weather before winter comes!
4. Movie nights: When it’s too cold, stay home and have a movie marathon! Popcorn and hot chocolate and pillow forts, oh my!
5. Maple lattes: If you caught my Taylor Swift reference, bravo. But something about the fall makes me crave the ambience of coffee shops. This date idea is fun if you have been dating for a while, but it is a great idea for a date with someone you just started seeing because it is low-pressure.
Those are all my ideas for today! Leave a comment if you have any fall date ideas to share, and make sure to tweet me pictures if you go on any of these dates!
Thanks for reading! Happy September!
All images: iPhone 6s.
Facebook: Heavenlee Penny’s