Today’s post is inspired by my long, tiring week. After day upon day of complete chaos, I am so ready to have some “me time” this weekend and relax.
I have noticed a lot of my friends have been super stressed lately as well, so we all need a little relaxation these next few days. Here are some ideas to de-stress this weekend after a long week:
- Pamper yourself: Bath bombs are around for a reason, guys! Take some time to paint your nails, do a face mask, and make yourself feel pretty because you deserve it!
- Watch trashy TV: There is no better way to turn your brain on auto-pilot than an episode of Gossip Girl. Trust me on this one. 😉
- Read: Snuggle up with a good book and escape into a character’s world. A good book is the ultimate cure for a bad week.
- Retail therapy: Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy fantastic heels, so if you’ve been saving up for a rainy day, do some window-shopping.
- Treat yourself: Buy yourself a delicious latte or a bar of chocolate. Nothing heals the soul like chocolate does.
Any combination of these five tips will have you feeling better in no time. Thanks for reading!
Happy weekend! 🙂
Facebook: Heavenlee Penny’s