I thought we would get the week off to a positive start with tips for a positive mindset. I know that this is easier said than done, but looking at the bright side will help you a lot in the long run.
Here are some ideas to keep you in good spirits:
- Write down your thoughts/feelings: Getting your thoughts down on paper will help you keep track of what you’re thinking and it will make problems seem smaller. When everything is floating around in your mind, it’s easy to feel like the world is ending, but when it’s written down, you can process it more clearly.
- Replace worries with positive ideas: Manifesting an event in your mind will make it more likely to happen- so thinking to yourself “This will be a disaster,” or “I’m gonna fail” won’t do you any favors. Replace your worries with thoughts like “I am looking forward to this,” or “I will succeed.”
- Appreciate your happiness: When you feel truly happy, take a moment to appreciate that and remember it. Then, when you’re feeling down, you can remember that moment and it will give you motivation to get through the bad so you can enjoy the good.
- Count your blessings: Take into account everything that is right with your life before you fret over what’s wrong. Think about the small things you enjoy every day and try to see the glass half full.
- Smile: Seriously, just go into your day with a smile on your face. Waking up on the wrong side of the bed doesn’t mean your entire day has to suck. When things go wrong, go right and just keep a good attitude.
I hope these tips were helpful for you! Have a great day!
Thanks for reading!
Images: iPhone 6s. © 2017 Grace Carter/Heavenleepennys.com. All rights reserved.
Facebook: Heavenlee Penny’s