Every now and then, you might feel a little “blah” in your everyday makeup routine. Not to worry- there are plenty of easy and simple tricks to give your routine some extra flair. Here are some ideas:
- Colorful eyeliner: Who says eyeliner needs to be neutral? Lining your eyes with a fun pop of purple or blue gives a bright shock to everyday eyeshadow.
- Highlighter: Apply highlighter to your cupid’s bow, the inner corners of your eyes, and the tip of your nose to create an ethereal glow.
- Apply blush higher: Try applying a cream blush higher on your cheekbones than usual. The result will give your face an instant “lift.”
- Bold lips: Instead of a typical pink gloss, opt for a matte plum or a vivid orange. A bright lip gives life and color to an otherwise simple makeup look.
- Bronzer as eyeshadow: Applying the same bronzer color as an eyeshadow looks natural and flattering. I recommend using your bronzer as a crease color.
Those are all my tips for today! I hope you found this post helpful! 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Image: Canon Rebel T5. © 2017 Grace Carter/Heavenleepennys.com. All rights reserved.
Facebook: Heavenlee Penny’s