Happy Tuesday! 🙂
I think we are beginning to hit that mid-autumn slump. Labor Day weekend is long gone, and Thanksgiving is still nearly a month away. The weather is cooling down, you’re probably in the swing of your back-to-school routine, and everything is overwhelmingly regular.
It’s easy to lose some motivation after several weeks of chugging through your routine. Everyone gets into a funk every now and then and that is very normal. Today, I am going to share some tips to get out of that “funk” and perk yourself up again!
Here they are:
- Try something different: Get out of your routine and try something new. Take a class, visit a new city, move your study space to a new location. If you get out of your comfort zone, you’re sure to feel inspired!
- Read an inspiring book: Read something motivational. If not an entire book, maybe a blog post to give you some fresh perspective!
- Take a break: Walk away from whatever you’re doing for a while. Nothing makes me crazier than stressing over an essay or a math problem that just isn’t happening. Sometimes it just isn’t your day. Let it be!
- Reminisce: Look back on old journal entries or pictures. Once you see how far you’ve come in reaching your goals, you will feel so motivated to continue!
- Make a playlist: A really good feel-happy playlist can work wonders. It may sound silly, but singing your heart out to some fun jams can lift your mood instantly!
Those are all my tips for today! Thanks for reading! <3 I love you guys so much!
Images: Canon Rebel T5. © 2017 Grace Carter/Heavenleepennys.com. All rights reserved.
Facebook: Heavenlee Penny’s