Today I decided to do the Get to Know Me Tag! I borrowed the questions from this link. Enjoy!
- Q: Are you named after anyone? A: Yes- Princess Grace and Queen Elizabeth.
- Q: When was the last time you cried? A: Last week, maybe.
- Q: Do you have kids? A: Nope!
- Q: If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? A: Sure!
- Q: Do you use sarcasm a lot? A: No. (I’m being sarcastic.)
- Q: What’s the first thing you notice about people? A: Whether or not they smile a lot.
- Q: What is your eye color? A: Brown.
- Q: Scary movie or happy endings? A: Happy endings!
- Q: Favorite smells? A: Cinnamon rolls baking and fresh-cut flowers.
- Q: What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? A: Spain!
- Q: Do you have any special talents? A: My arms are hyper flexible, so I can twist them all the way around.
- Q: Where were you born? A: Cleveland!
- Q: What are your hobbies? A: Volunteering, blogging, reading, and working out!
- Q: Do you have any pets? A: Absolutely- two dogs (a black lab and a hound), three cats, and a blue parakeet.
- Q: Do you have any siblings? A: Yep- two younger siblings, my brother, Dan, and my sister, Emily.
- Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? A: Successful and happy.
- Q: Who was your first best friend? A: I’m not sure, but I did have a stuffed red dog named Sparky that I carried everywhere for the better part of preschool and kindergarten, so probably Sparky. He always had my back.
- Q: How tall are you? A: I am just under five feet tall.
- Q: Funniest moment throughout school? A: I was emceeing a dance recital freshman year. I got up and started talking into the microphone, and didn’t realize until I went back to my seat that a headband was stuck to the back of my skirt the entire time. I laugh about it now, but it was so embarrassing!
- Q: How many countries have you visited? A: I have been to Spain and several states within the U.S.
- Q: What was your favorite/worst subject in high school? A: I love Spanish and history classes, like art history. I hated math and chemistry.
- Q: What is your favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? A: Wow, that’s a lot of questions! Chai lattes, reindeer, and So Hooked on Carmella by Benefit.
- Q: What would you (or have you) name your children? A: Sophie (because it comes from Greek and means wisdom) and Stella (because the root “stell” refers to stars.)
- Q: What sports do you play/ have you played? A: I played ultimate frisbee and basketball freshman year!
- Q: Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? A: Natalie Barbu, Ashley Settingiano, Tess Florio, ThruKaileysCamera, laurensboutique, and Margot Lee.
- Q: How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had? A: A lady never tells!
- Favorite memory from childhood? A: Watching the fireworks over Lake Erie from my backyard on the Fourth of July.
- Q: How would you describe your fashion sense? A: Elegant, with just a touch of the unexpected to keep things interesting.
- Q: What phone do you have? (iOS vs. Android) A: iPhone 6s!
- Q: Tell us one of your bad habits! A: I crack my knuckles all the time.
That’s all the questions for today? Do we have anything in common? Let me know in the comments! 🙂
Thanks for reading! <3
Featured Image: iPhone 6s selfie of my grandparents’ kitten, Henry Vincent, and I. All rights reserved.
FTC: This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.