What better way to spend a day off than relaxing and watching a good show? I decided to post a round-up of my top five favorites to binge-watch. Enjoy! 🙂
- Riverdale- This new drama is all the rage right now. Season One is on Netflix, and you can watch Season Two on the CW. I love watching the new episodes every Wednesday night! It’s riveting and dramatic- it’s so bad it’s good!
- Pretty Little Liars- I’ve watched all the seasons of this show and it is just fantastic. It’s suspenseful with a touch of humor, and the outfits are always on point.
- Gossip Girl- This show whirls me away to Manhattan. It’s a good way to turn your brain off, escape from your problems and unwind. Again, the outfits are perfect and luxurious! XOXO
- How I Met Your Mother- This show will always be one of my favorites. The episodes are funny, lighthearted, and relatable. It will have you hooked instantly.
- The Fosters- I am currently watching The Fosters, and I love that it’s dramatic and interesting without being scary and gruesome. It’s a good, light soap opera.
That’s all for today! Have you watched any of these shows? Let me know your favorites in the comments! <3
Have a wonderful day!
Images: Canon Rebel T5; all rights reserved.
FTC: This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.