Sometimes I get questions on where I like to shop, so I decided to make a list of my top favorite stores. I have a very specific style, and quite frankly, I am very picky when it comes to clothes. I hope this list is helpful! 🙂
- Altar’d State: The first time I went to this store, I actually almost cried tears of joy. It’s not often that I go into a store and love everything I see. Each piece is beautiful and unique, and the dresses seem to fit like a glove. I seriously die and go to heaven when I visit Altar’d State.
- Francesca’s: I love this store because everything has a fun, exotic flair. I love clothes that are elegant with a touch of sass, and this store definitely meets the criteria. They also have great sales on accessories and jewelry!
- Loft: I shop at Loft for business-casual clothing. When I need structured skirts and blouses, I can usually find them there. They have a good variety for petites, and their styles and colors are basic and muted, perfect for professional outfits.
- Express: I shop at Express for evening wear and cocktail dresses for events. Express also has a great variety of denim (good quality, too!). However, Express isn’t necessarily a store that I go into and fall in love with everything I see- it takes some browsing for me!
- Eddie Bauer: I get all my coats and winter-wear from Eddie Bauer. This store does not mess around when it comes to cold. Warm jackets and layers are an essential up north, so if you spend a lot of time outside or you live in a cold climate, I recommend hitting up Eddie Bauer for some outerwear essentials.
- American Eagle Outfitters: While AE is sort of hit-or-miss, I do really love their sweaters for the winter. They also have some cute dresses and jackets that won’t go out of style! Not to mention, their sales are always amazing.
- MANGO: I came across this shop in Europe. It is what I like to call a classier Forever 21. They have trendy and affordable styles, but definitely more sophisticated than your average H&M find. While the brand is not popular in the United States, their online store is great!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favorite stores are in the comments! 🙂
Have a great day!