I’ve been enjoying writing these get-to-know-me types of posts lately, so I decided to answer questions from this tag. I hope you enjoy! I tag all of you, so if you want to answer these questions on your blog, send me the link and I would love to read it!
Let’s get to the questions!
- Q: What’s a nickname only your family calls you? A: Bean.
- Q: What’s a weird habit of yours? A: I clean when I’m sad.
- Q: Do you have any weird phobias? A: Windmills freak me out.
- Q: What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone? A: Haha. Lots of them. Mr. Brightside, …Ready For It?, Electric Love, and Despacito are some of my favorites.
- Q: What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? A: When people insult my intelligence.
- Q: What’s one of your nervous habits? A: I pull my sleeves over my wrists and I blink a lot when I’m nervous.
- Q: What side of the bed do you sleep on? A: The right, which is the side closest to my bedside table.
- Q: What was your first stuffed animal and its name? A: I don’t think he was my first, but my favorite stuffed animal was a red dog named Sparky. Not Clifford. Sparky.
- Q: What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? A: Some version of a chai latte with soy.
- Q: What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? A: Cleaning my brushes regularly.
- Q: Do you have any ‘weird’ body skills? A: My joints are hyper flexible, so I can twist my arms all the way around.
- Q: Which way do you face in the shower? A: Well that’s a little personal, but away from the water!
- Q: What’s your favorite comfort food? A: Macaroni and cheese!
- Q: What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? A: “It’s lit,” “Chill,” and “That’s no bueno.”
- Q: Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? A: Literally all fleece and fuzzy socks. No way I’m going to bed with exposed feet.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading! 🙂
Have a great day!