Today’s post is going to be all about essential items for when you’re sick. Since winter is on its way and with it, flu season, I thought it would be a good time to share some ideas for you guys! Enjoy. (Shoutout to my poor sick sister who inspired this post. Feel better soon, Emily! xx)
SICK DAY ESSENTIALS:
- Vitamin C: Taking Vitamin C regularly can help prevent sickness and strengthen your immune system! Eating lots of foods rich with vitamin C, like oranges, can also help boost immunity.
- A fuzzy robe: Staying warm when you’re sick is so important so that you don’t catch a chill!
- A good show to binge-watch: What better way to pass the time than with a good TV show? If you need some ideas, check out this blog post.
- Fruit smoothies: Hydrating with plenty of liquids is very important when you’re sick. A fruit smoothie will replenish your vitamins and help you feel more energized. Need some recipes? Click here!
- Benadryl (or other cold medicine): My favorite drugstore cold/allergy medicine is Benadryl, because it really helps me sleep better at night when I’m sick.
- (Optional but highly encouraged) A furry friend: If you have a furry friend to snuggle up with at home, sometimes a little pet moral support is all you need.
I hope you guys found this post helpful! Stay healthy!
Thanks for reading! I love you guys so much!