Today, I am sharing some of the most important winter gear for the upcoming season (and where to buy it!). I hope you guys enjoy!
- Sperry Boots: My favorite pair of everyday winter boots are my little duck boots from Sperry. They are super water-resistant and durable, and they’re not bulky snow boots, so you can wear them for school.
2. Eddie Bauer Coat: I love Eddie Bauer for coats because they are amazing quality and very warm. They have a huge variety, and they have awesome sales on outerwear during the summer so you can snag warm coats for a good price.
3. Target Winter Gear: Stock up on scarves, gloves, and hats at Target to keep warm! They are good quality and a reasonable price.
4. Kohl’s Vests: Kohl’s has a huge selection of vests during the winter months. Vests add a warm layer and a pop of color or pattern to a plain sweater and jeans.
5. Victoria’s Secret/Express Leggings: Leggings are a cozy essential for winter, especially if they are lined with fleece!
6. Eddie Bauer Quarter Zips: I love quarter zips from Eddie Bauer because they are so, so warm. If a regular sweater isn’t enough to keep you warm, I recommend trying these! I love pairing these with the leggings and the Sperry boots for a comfortable winter outfit for school.
That’s all for today! I hope you guys found this post helpful. What are your winter fashion essentials? Let me know in the comments! 🙂
Like this post for a winter beauty essentials post! <3
Thanks for reading!