Today, I am answering some questions from a tag I found online. If you want to do this tag, click here!
I will be posting the second half of these questions tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that! 🙂
Let’s get into the questions…
- Q: What’s your favorite candle scent? A: Warm Cup of Cocoa from White Barn. I bought this recently and ohmygod it smells ahhhhmazing!
- Q: What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? A: This is a weird question. I don’t know!
- Q: What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? A: Once again…weird question, I don’t know.
- Q: How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? A: There’s no way of knowing, is there?
- Q: Do you know a hoarder? A: Yes…me!
- Q: Can you do a split? A: God, no!
- Q: How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? A: Probably five or so.
- Q: How many oceans have you swam in? A: For oceans, just the Atlantic. I’ve been swimming in Lake Erie multiple times, and I swam in the Balearic Sea in Spain! Those aren’t oceans but…there you go.
- Q: How many countries have you been to? A: The US and Spain!
- Q: Is anyone in your family in the army? A: Not at the moment, no. My Pop was in the navy back in the day.
- Q: What would you name your daughter if you had one? A: Sophie.
- Q: What would you name your son if you had one? A: Luke.
- Q: What’s the worst grade you got on a test? A: In the twenty-percents, I think. I try to put that stuff out of my mind. 😉
- Q: What was your favorite TV show as a child? A: Max & Ruby.
- Q: What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? A: I have no clue how I remember this but I think I was Silvermist the Disney fairy.
- Q: Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? A: Yes, yes, and yes!
- Q: Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? A: British all the way!
- Q: Did your mother go to college? A: Yep!
- Q: Are your grandparents still married? A: Happily!
- Q: Have you ever taken karate lessons? A: No, but I took a self-defense class once.
- Q: Do you know who Kermit the frog is? A: DO I KNOW WHO KERMIT THE FROG IS HAHAHA IS THIS A JOKE! He’s only my favorite meme ever!
- Q: What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? A: Probably Cedar Point.
- Q: What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? A: I am already pretty fluent in Spanish, so probably French!
- Q: Do you spell the color as grey or gray? A: Gray!
- Q: Is your father bald? A: Nope!
That’s all for today! Stay tuned for tomorrow, because I’ll be posting my answers to questions 26-50!
Thanks for reading!