Yesterday, I posted the first half of this blog, so make sure to check it out! Here is the second half of my random questions tag!
26. Q: Do you know triplets? A: Nope!
27: Q: Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? A: The Notebook!
28. Q: Have you ever had Indian food? A: Of course! It’s good!
29. Q: What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? A: Mama Santa’s. It’s in Cleveland’s Little Italy.
30. Q: Have you ever been to Olive Garden? A: What kind of a question is this? OF COURSE I’VE BEEN THERE I LOVE THAT PLACE! 😀
31. Q: Do you belong to any warehouse stores? A: Nope!
32. Q: What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? A: I don’t know! Ask them yourself haha.
33. Q: If you have a nickname, what is it? A: Bean from my family, Missy Tutu from my grandma, and Gracie Lou from my friends and teachers.
34. Q: Who’s your favorite person in the world? A: Now, this is how you cause a fight.
35. Q: Would you rather live in a rural area or the suburbs? A: Where I live, rural and the suburbs are sort of similar. I guess the suburbs, though. Not too urban, not too rural.
36. Q: Can you whistle? A: Sort of. It’s not easy for me, though!
37. Q: Do you sleep with a nightlight? A: Nope!
38. Q: Do you eat breakfast every morning? A: Yes!
39. Q: Do you take any pills or medication daily? A: Yep!
40. Q: What medical conditions do you have? A: That’s personal! I have joint laxity and I used to have H. Pylori.
41. Q: How many times have you been to the hospital? A: Too many!
42. Q: Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? A: I HATE THAT MOVIE! It was the first one my parents ever took me to see in the theater. I got scared and we had to leave.
43. Q: Where do you buy your jeans? A: American Eagle.
44. Q: What’s the last compliment you got? A: On my new shirt, which I got from Zara.
45. Q: Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? A: Yes!
46. Q: What flavor tea do you enjoy? A: Vanilla or chai…or vanilla chai!
47. Q: How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? A: A lot.
48. Q: What religion will you raise your children to practice? A: Wow, this is far in the future. I don’t know!
49. Q: How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real? A: Probably third grade- ish.
50. Q: Why do you have a Tumblr? A: It’s fun and aesthetic!
Those are all of the questions! I hope you all enjoyed. I tag all of you, so be sure to answer these questions on your blog and I would love to read them!
Thanks for reading! 🙂