Winter is upon us, and you all know what that means: chapped lips. If you live up north like me, you know that the dry, cold weather doesn’t do your lips any favors. I decided to compile a list of some relatively cheap products that will save your lips this winter!
- Carmex Lip Balm: This lip balm is the best because it is like medicine for chapped lips, plus you can find it at the drugstore!
- Burt’s Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm: This product is less heavy-duty, but perfect for on-the-go and available at any drugstore or grocery shop.
- NYX Butter Gloss: This lip gloss feels like a high-end one, but it’s actually a drugstore brand. There are a wide variety of colors, and the formula is smooth instead of tacky.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy: This lip treatment is great to wear overnight when you have chapped lips. I use the one in a small container, but using regular Vaseline from a tub would work just fine as well!
- Lip scrub: You can DIY a lip scrub at home using olive oil and sugar. The one pictured is from Lush, but any mix of oil and a grain like salt or sugar will do the trick!
That’s all! Make sure to apply lip balm several times a day to avoid chapped lips, and always before applying a lip stain or lipstick. 🙂
I hope this post was helpful! Thanks for reading. <3