I’m sure a lot of you guys might already be on break, and if not, you’re probably pretty close. I decided to make a list of all the activities you can do over vacation to ensure you never get bored!
- Build a snowman.
- Decorate a gingerbread house.
- Sing Christmas carols.
- Ring the bells for the Salvation Army.
- Go sledding.
- Bake Christmas cookies.
- Watch Elf.
- Try to wrap a gift blindfolded.
- De-clutter your closet for the new year.
- Drive around to look at Christmas lights.
- Read a good book.
- Wrap yourself in a blanket in front of the fireplace and lose track of time.
- Binge-watch a Netflix series.
- Do a DIY project.
- Clean your makeup brushes.
- Wash your sheets, while you’re at it.
- Go to a new cafe and order a drink you’ve never tried before.
- Take a walk in the park.
- Decorate your Christmas tree.
- Make cinnamon pancakes for breakfast.
- Reach out to a friend you haven’t seen in a while.
- Make a list of goals for the New Year.
- Give yourself a festive manicure.
- Explore your hometown attractions.
- Paint a canvas.
- Give old clothes a new life by sewing on embellishments.
- Perfect your Pinterest board.
- Go to the gym and try a new workout.
- If you’ve never been skiing, try it for the first time.
- Take a close-up picture of a snowflake and post it on Instagram.
Those are all my ideas for today! I hope you all have a wonderful winter vacation!
Thanks for reading!