Hello, my dears!
I thought it would be fun to close out the year with another tag post. If you decide to participate in this tag on your blog, leave a comment! Click here to view the questions.
Let’s get into the questions…
- Q: If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be? A: Seeing the most beautiful view in the entire world in Toledo, Spain. I was speechless.
2. Q: What was one New Year’s resolution that you accomplished? A: I started my blog!
3. Q: 3 words to describe last year? A: 2017= Deciding. Promising. Dreaming.
4. Q: Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion? A: Despacito was my top played song (NOT the remix) and I loved Taylor Swift’s Reputation.
5. Q: Something you’re looking forward to this coming year? A: Going to college!
6. Q: What did last year teach you? A: Sometimes the right decision is not the easy one.
7. Q: What was your most worn clothing item of last year? A: Probably my jean jacket and my Adidas shoes.
8. Q: If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be? A: Eventful.
9. Q: What are you hoping for more of this year? A: Success.
10. Q: What are you hoping for less of this year? A: Drama.
11. Q: Best book you read last year? A: The Royal We.
12. Q: What is your New Year’s Resolution for the upcoming year? A: Be courageous.
Those are all the questions! I hope you all enjoyed this post.
Thanks for reading!