I’ve been collecting all sorts of fashion inspiration lately, and I decided to share where I find outfit ideas when I’m looking to refresh my look!
- Pinterest: I have so many midi skirts, fur coats, and ankle boots pinned, it’s unreal. Since Pinterest learns what you like, your dashboard will serve as a place of endless inspiration for outfits of all occasions!
- The Royal Family: I’ve been obsessed with the Royal Family ever since reading The Royal We, and I love seeing what Kate and Meghan are wearing. BBC News is a great resource!
- Audrey Hepburn: Audrey Hepburn is such an iconic female figure, and her style was so chic and classy. In Breakfast at Tiffany’s, she wore all black dresses and looked absolutely fabulous!
- Coco Chanel: Another powerful female icon; Coco Chanel had such unique yet timeless style.
- Ivanka Trump: Ivanka has such a clean, chic style that really proves business casual can be cute. Her website is here!
- Chiara Ferragni: This female fashion blogger has taken the Internet by storm, and has also just become the CEO of her own company. But that’s not all; Ms. Ferragni is expecting a baby later this year! Her fashion blog is outstanding, and I love how fun and playful her designs are. Her blog is called The Blonde Salad.
- Grace Lee: Grace is one of my “blogger friends” who I met online, and her style blog is a whopping seven years old! She’s very experienced in blogging, and she is now based in New York City, so her outfit shots are amazing! Her blog is called Gracefullee Made.
- Ashley Settingiano: Ashley is one of my favorite influencers, and she is also a fashion major! Her blog, Silver Stile, is beautifully curated and her looks are absolutely darling.
- Kent State Fashion School: I will be attending the Kent Fashion School this fall, and I love looking at past runway collections for inspiration.
- Old Vogue Issues: I love looking back on past trends and predicting what might come back into style. Fashion is cyclical, so past fads may repeat themselves!
And those are my top ten sources of fashion inspiration! I hope this post is helpful for you guys. Comment what your favorite fashion blogs are!
Hope your New Year is off to an amazing start. <3
I love you guys!