Hello, my dears!
I know a lot of you are also writers, and seeing as my posts related to blogging tend to be more popular, I decided to write about traits you can manifest to be a great blogger. But first, I want to say that I am not an expert on blogging, quite the opposite honestly. I am learning as I go, and one of the best parts about this particular niche is that I can learn so much from other bloggers.
But over the last few months, I have picked up some skills that I think come in handy and have helped me improve at what I do.
- Perseverance: Perhaps the most important tip to be a good content creator is to be consistent. That means putting out new content often, posting on social media, and interacting with your followers. If you’re willing to put in the time, your blog will grow organically.
- Patience: This goes hand in hand with the last tip- no one gains a million followers overnight. And blogging is not about the numbers- it is about the quality of your readers. I know that I have a special bunch of readers who I love talking with online, and I cherish that. It’s been a privilege to watch the family grow. <3
- Attentive: You’ve got to be taking notice of everything. What are the latest trends? Would this lighting make for a good picture? What will I write about tomorrow? Blogging will most likely, almost always, be on your mind in some capacity. And that makes life so much more fun.
- Unique: In the blogosphere, you won’t get far being like everyone else. People will want to read your content because it’s interesting and something they haven’t seen before, so this is the time to let your freak flag fly and be creative. Be genuinely who you are online and you’ll attract so many cool people who are a lot like you.
- Adaptable: Blogging is in the creative field, and creative people are crazy. We change our minds all the time and are always branching out for new ideas. So you have to be willing to keep up with updated softwares, new apps, and trends, while still retaining your own personal writing style.
I hope this post was helpful! I absolutely loveeee blogging and I love talking with you guys. It is an honor to have this positive space online where I can turn when I need it most. <3
I love you guys!
Thanks for reading. 🙂