Today, I am sharing a list of my top five ways to stay productive. It can definitely be tricky, but if you put your mind to it, it’s easy to make it work!
Here are my top tips:
- Cut Down on Naps: I start my day at six AM and end it around 11. About seven hours a night is perfect for me, and I don’t usually take a giant nap when I get home from school. This really helps me stay on track and get everything done in the day.
- Make Lists: Making lists of everything you need to do will keep you on task and motivate you to get everything done.
- Stick to Plans: When you’re expecting to have a busy day, don’t make spontaneous plans at the last minute. Stick to your schedule and cut loose on the weekends.
- Stay Accountable: Ask your friends to keep you accountable so that you don’t stray from your to-do list.
- Focus: When you’re actually trying to get things done, minimize distractions so that you can concentrate.
I hope these tips were helpful! Thanks for reading 🙂