I have to be honest, I’ve been feeling a little uninspired lately and have been struggling to come up with ideas for things to write about. I have also been a little stressed out and busy between school, work, clubs, PT, and of course the fact that I’m graduating in a few months.
I found this tag online and decided to answer some of the questions in a series! There are 350 in total…so here are the first 50. 🙂
- Are you status conscious? Not at all.
- What’s your family name? Carter.
- How many siblings do you have? 2.
- Are you a good friend of your friends? I hope so!
- Are you a good competitor? No, I don’t really have a competitive streak.
- Do you get jealous of others? Depends.
- Which country do you wish to visit? France.
- Which place do you like to visit often? Kent!
- What is your favorite food? I really love cookies.
- When did you tell a lie last time? Last Friday. 😉
- Do you like bright colors? Not particularly.
- What are your hidden talents? Music!
- Do you write with a right hand or left? Right.
- Do you drive furiously? A little. If there are a lot of idiots on the road then absolutely yes.
- How many time times traffic police stuck you? Not once, knock on wood.
- Are you afraid of darkness? No.
- Which smell do you like the most? The smell of Subway. Oh my god.
- What type of movies do you like? Rom coms.
- Which movie did you watch last time? I think the last movie I watched was Everything, Everything.
- Do you exaggerate things? Sometimes.
- Have you ever cheated in examinations? No.
- Are you good at Mathematics? No, I struggle.
- What are your hobbies? Blogging, volunteering, shopping, working out, and going to museums!
- Do you read books? All the time.
- How often you use social media? Too much.
- Which social medium is your favorite? Instagram.
- Which color do you like the most? Blush pink.
- What is your favorite dress for parties? A fit-and-flare black dress.
- Do you like being inked? Does that mean tattooed?
- Who is your favorite politician? Does Abe Lincoln count?
- Who is your favorite writer? Donna Tartt.
- What’s your biggest dream? Being successful.
- Do you believe in charity? Of course!
- Are you a member of any society? National Honor Society.
- Which flower is your favorite? Gardenia.
- Do you have height phobia? No.
- Do you believe in “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Ummmm not really. Apples are good for you but eating them doesn’t make you superhuman.
- Describe your life in one word. Unpredictable.
- Are you good at typing? No, unfortunately.
- Are you a good speaker? Yes!
- Do believe in a family? How could you not?
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Being on the beach with my family.
- Who was your most favorite teacher at school? I liked a lot of my teachers, so it’s hard to choose one. Plus if any of them actually see this I don’t want to offend someone.
- Have you ever failed in midterms? Yes, I failed my physics midterm last year.
- Which subject is your favorite? Art history.
- Do you like poetry? Not really. AP English kind of ruined it for me.
- Who is your favorite poet? Hahaha Shel Silverstein.
- Can you sing childhood poetry? What?
- Which cartoon you still love? None of them. Cartoons are loud and annoying and stupid.
- Who is your favorite cartoon character? Olaf.
Stay tuned for more. 🙂
Thanks for reading!