Happy birthday to me…
18 Things I Learned By 18:
- You’re better off standing on your own two feet than leaning on someone else.
- Give everyone a chance. People can surprise you.
- Stand by your principles.
- Nothing is worth the price of your mental health.
- The straight and narrow is not the only path to success.
- The best things in life aren’t things.
- Friends are the family you choose.
- Never stop asking, “Why?”
- Enjoying your own company is so important because then you’ll never feel lonely.
- Money looks better in the bank than on a receipt.
- It doesn’t matter what other people think. Life isn’t a competition unless we make it one.
- The universe is abundant and everything we desire is available to us.
- If you don’t first believe, you will never achieve.
- Living rent-free is actually amazing, I don’t take that for granted.
- If you don’t try, you’ll never know.
- Working hard sets you apart in a good way.
- It’s important to enjoy your job, because you spend a lot of time there.
- Never be silent when you can speak up.
Read 17 Things I Learned By 17 here.
thanks for reading…