Hello my cuties!
Today, I am going to share with you some of the lessons that high school taught me. I have made my fair share of mistakes, but I collected some important life lessons that I thought you might like to read! 🙂 Enjoy!
Life Lessons Learned in High School:
- Relationships come and go: You will meet so many people in high school, and as you and your interests change, your friends will, too.
- Be prudent: While being young is all about having fun, it saves you a lot of stress to be cautious of situations that are potentially dangerous.
- Be yourself: Don’t change to fit in with people. Be who you are and you will attract people who have more in common with you.
- You will change: The Grace who I was freshman year and the Grace who I am now are two completely different people. As you grow and mature, you will realize how much wisdom you can accumulate in just four years.
- Hard work pays off: Even if it sucks while you’re doing it, you will always be glad you put in hard work by the time you’re done.
- Be kind: Be kind to everyone you meet- years from now, people will not remember your clothes or your grades, but they will remember how you treated them.
- Secrets spread like wildfire: Be careful what you tell people- no matter who they are, they will probably tell someone else!
- Have fun: Don’t become married to your homework and extracurriculars. Go out every once and a while and be a kid!
- Go the extra mile: Show people that you care about them. Don’t be afraid to go out of your way to show your friends that you appreciate them!
- Enjoy the ride: High school is what you make of it. As long as you try to stay positive, it can be a great four years!
Thanks for reading! Got any tips you learned from high school? Leave it in the comments! 🙂
Image: Canon Rebel T5. © 2017 Grace Carter/Heavenleepennys.com. All rights reserved.
Facebook: Heavenlee Penny’s